Friday, July 17, 2009

Hot and Tired

I am officially tired of hot weather and it's only the middle of July. I probably should just build a bridge and get over it since I live in Texas and we are likely to have at least two more months of HOT weather.

It is actually supposed to be much cooler this weekend...maybe as low, LOW??as 90 tomorrow and Sunday.

I knew it was hot on Tuesday when I could get out on the lawn tractor at 9:00 in the morning without worrying about the grass being too wet to cut. It was only about 89 degrees that morning, but had climbed up to the mid to upper 90s by the time I finished. But it's a dry heat as they say in Arizona. Ha. Heat is heat is heat.

I shall quit for today as I am only capable of whining! Thinking thoughts of cool autumn days and nights.

No comments: