Sunday, October 14, 2007

Elizabeth, The Golden Age

Hubby and I just got back from seeing the new film, Elizabeth, the Golden Age. It was really interesting to me, a confirmed anglophile. I was reared in the Episcopal church, so Elizabeth I has always been a character in history that fascinated me.

The costuming was fabulous. Made me glad that I don't have to wear all those clothes and head gear! I was quite comfie in my jeans and sandals, thank you kindly! I had read a review that was less than glowing, but the reviewer and I are almost always polar opposites in our film tastes. There were a few historical licenses taken, I think, but all in all, it was worth the time spent.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

Thanks for the review, I'll have to go check it out!!

love ya!!