Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Preparations

Love to travel...hate to prepare to travel.

Had my pressure check today for my glaucoma...Dr. was pleased with results. She cracks me up-every time I go in she has the same question for me. Have you used your drops every day three times a day without fail for the last 3 months? I can tell you that I am sufficiently concerned about what might happen if I don't, that I DO!!! Even if I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and blindly search for that little bottle of bedtime drops!

Getting everything tidied up to leave again is not my best suit. I needed some things at the store, to make a bank run, a veterinarian run for the Queen's heartworm meds, blah, blah, blah.

All of this and the doctor's appt. before noon today. The rest of the day is very strictly scheduled (blogging isn't really on the schedule, but, oh well.). Paying bills, finishing clean up from the weekend, pest control company visit, laundry, packing, bathing and delivering Sweet Pea to her home away from home.

By the way, I must acknowledge my son's sister-in-law, who graciously keeps Sweet Pea for us when we travel. Alex loves the Queen and I think, as much as Her Majesty can deign to show, she loves Alex. At any rate, she runs right up to the house when we get there and even puts up with the resident CAT! Anyway, Alex is a Godsend...not everyone will put up with geriatric canine drama queens. Thank you is such a weak statement for all I feel.

I suppose I should get back to the scheduled events for the afternoon so we can take off in the morning. I will be letting you know how the trip goes...

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

Have fun and see some cool shows for us! love ya