Saturday, June 6, 2009

Third Pair Make the Grade

I am done shopping for apparel for this wedding.

TBO and I went to one store yesterday and found the absolutely most beautiful shoes to wear with my dress for the wedding. One of few that had a heel that wasn't 4 inches tall, in my size, and the right color. I am officially the Imelda Marcos of Rendon, TX with shoes for this event! Officially, I have purchased 3 pairs of sandals, but now I am satisfied, as is my fashion advisor (TBO).

Let the festivities begin.

2 comments:

Snooty Primadona said...

A girl can never have too many shoes, Imelda Marcos or not... It must be a relief!

Pam said...

Oh yeah! I've even worn them around the house a little, trying to decide if I need to break down and buy stockings...ag. Right now, it looks that way. Heading to OKC tomorrow to begin the festivities!