Sunday, February 28, 2010

Surprise

Well, our newest daughter-in-law pulled off a surprise 30th birthday party for our middle son last Friday night!  Kudos to Karissa!  She had been worried that he might have figured something out, but, from his reaction, I'd say that it was a total success.  KT said he'd never had a surprise party before, so this was especially fun for him.

He and his sweetie are on the way to Mexico, even as I write, to enjoy some sun and beach time and celebrate his "real" birthday on Wednesday.  I hope they have a wonderful, relaxing time and that the weather will cooperate for them.   Happy, happy birthday to you, KT.  May you have many, many more.  I love you!

1 comment:

Snooty Primadona said...

How sweet! I've never had a surprise birthday party & haven't had a birthday party since I was like 12 years old.

Hope the kids have fun in Mexico!